- Customer (trade, Manufacturer, professional, or individual) can open Current Account with a minimum balance or Rs. 2000/- only.
- We offer 25 & 50 pages cheque book as per client request.
- We offer nomination facility for all individual accounts and proprietary concern accounts.
- Customer can open joint account and that account can be operated as per instruction like Any one, Jointly, Any two Jointly either former or survivor etc.
- We offer Monthly, Half yearly, Yearly and periodical Statement to our customers for their reconciliation purpose and records.
- We are member of Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation of India in which customers deposits are insured up to Rs. 5 Lac.
Rules & Regulations for Current Account :
- Every Depositor must have to fulfill KYC norms as per RBI directives.
- The Customer has to give all valid proof before opening an account of KYC norms as per RBI Guidelines.
- The Bank’s management has full right to close the account if account holder does not keep sufficient balance to clear inward cheque or ECS or run the account unsatisfactorily.
- The customer must have to preserve his/her cheque book in custody. The Bank is not responsible for any misuse of cheque book.
- Cheque book charges will be debited from the account at the time of issue of cheque book. Other charges as applicable will also be debited to account.
- Stop payment of particular cheque/s facility is available but the customer has to keep sufficient balance to match the cheque amount then only the cheque will be returned with the reason of stop payment and stop payment charges will be levied to the account.
- The Bank is having all rights of appropriation, set off, lien and change the rules and regulations.
- No interest will be paid in Current Account.
Requirements to open Current Bank Account :
Valid Photo I.D. & Address Proof of proprietor / partners /directors/firm/company
Any one of proof for all partners/ directors or proprietor (Photo Id)
- Passport Size Photographs–two copies
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- Narega Card
- Aadhar Card,Pan Card
- Board Resolution in case of company account and trust/associations resolution is case of trust and associations account.
- Mamorandum and articles of associations in case of company account and trustdeed in case of trust account.
- Electricity Bill (not more than 3 months old)
- BSNL Landline Telephone Bill (not more than 3 months old)
- Municipal Tax Bill
- Other proof acceptable by Bank.
- Partnership deed / Resolution to operate the account
- Pan Card with forwarding letter
- Introduction from existing Account Holder
Identification information for opening an account in the name of a sole proprietary firm/ Partnership firm/ Company/ Trust, in respect of the individual (Proprietor/Partner/Director/Trustee) shall be obtained.
In addition to above below mentioned proofs to be obtained for following types of Accounts.
Business Proof required for current a/c.
For Proprietary Firm Account
Any two of the following documents as a proof of business required.
(a) Registration certificate
(b) Certificate/Licence issued by the municipal authorities under Shop and Establishment Act.
(c) Sales and income tax returns.
(d) (Provisional/final) CST/VAT/ GST certificate
(e) Certificate/registration document issued by Sales Tax/Service Tax/Professional Tax authorities.
(f) IEC (Importer Exporter Code) issued to the proprietary concern by the office of DGFT/ Licence/certificate of practice issued in the name of the proprietary concern by any professional body incorporated under a statute.
(g) Complete Income Tax Return (not just the acknowledgement) in the name of the sole proprietor where the firm’s income is reflected, duly authenticated/acknowledged by the Income Tax authorities.
(h) Utility bills such as electricity, water, and landline telephone bills.
For Company Account
For opening an account of a company, certified copies of each of the following documents shall be obtained:
(a) Certificate of incorporation.
(b) Memorandum and Articles of Association.
(c) A resolution from the Board of Directors and power of attorney granted to its managers, officers or employees to transact on its behalf.
(d) Identification information as mentioned under Section 15 in respect of managers, officers or employees holding an attorney to transact on its behalf.
For Partnership Firm Account
For opening an account of a partnership firm, the certified copies of each of the following documents shall be obtained:
(a) Registration certificate.
(b) Partnership deed.
(c) Identification information as mentioned under Section 15in respect of the person holding an attorney to transact on its behalf.
For Trust Account
For opening an account of a trust, certified copies of each of the following documents shall be obtained:
(a) Registration certificate.
(b) Trust deed.
(c) Identification information as mentioned under Section 15in respect of the person holding a power of attorney to transact on its behalf.