- Customer (trade, Manufacturer, professional, or individual) can open Current Account with a minimum balance or Rs. 2000/- only.
- We offer 25 & 50 pages cheque book as per client request.
- We offer nomination facility for all individual accounts and proprietary concern accounts.
- Customer can open joint account and that account can be operated as per instruction like Any one, Jointly, Any two Jointly either former or survivor etc.
- We offer Monthly, Half yearly, Yearly and periodical Statement to our customers for their reconciliation purpose and records.
- We are member of Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation of India in which customers deposits are insured up to Rs. 1 Lac.
Rules & Regulations for Current Account :
- Every Depositor must have to fulfill KYC norms as per RBI directives.
- The Customer has to give all valid proof before opening an account of KYC norms as per RBI Guidelines.
- The Bank’s management has full right to close the account if account holder does not keep sufficient balance to clear inward cheque or ECS or run the account unsatisfactorily.
- The customer must have to preserve his/her cheque book in custody. The Bank is not responsible for any misuse of cheque book.
- Cheque book charges will be debited from the account at the time of issue of cheque book. Other charges as applicable will also be debited to account.
- Stop payment of particular cheque/s facility is available but the customer has to keep sufficient balance to match the cheque amount then only the cheque will be returned with the reason of stop payment and stop payment charges will be levied to the account.
- The Bank is having all rights of appropriation, set off, lien and change the rules and regulations.
- No interest will be paid in Current Account.
Requirements to open Current Bank Account :
Valid Photo I.D. & Address Proof of proprietor / partners /directors/firm/company
Any one of proof for all partners/ directors or proprietor (Photo Id)
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- Government Approved College/university I.Card
- Government/Semi government/Department I.Card
- Aadhar Card,Pan Card
- Board Resolution in case of company account and trust/associations resolution is case of trust and associations account.
- Mamorandum and articles of associations in case of company account and trustdeed in case of trust account.
- Electricity Bill (not more than 3 months old)
- BSNL Landline Telephone Bill (not more than 3 months old)
- Municipal Tax Bill
- Other proof acceptable by Bank.
- Passport Size Photographs–two copies
- Partnership deed / Resolution to operate the account
- Pan Card with forwarding letter
- Introduction from existing Account Holder