We are member of Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Scheme in which customers deposit is insured up to Rs. 1 Lac.
|TIME PERIOD||RATE OF INT.|
|30 DAYS TO 90 DAYS||4.50%|
|91 DAYS TO 180 DAYS||6.00%|
|181 DAYS TO 364 DAYS||6.50%|
|1 YEAR TO 2 YEARS||7.00%|
|2 YEARS TO 3 YEARS (Higher interest payer Bank )||7.50%|
|3 YEAR TO 5 YEARS||7.00%|
|FOR SENIOR CITIZEN OR A SINGLE DEPOSIT OF MORE THAN Rs.15 LACS IN SINGLE NAME THAN 0.50% MORE.(However both the benefits cannot be availed at a time).|
- Fixed deposit scheme is an attractive scheme to deposit savings for fixed period of 30 days to 5 years.
- We provide attractive Interest Rates to our Customers.
- We offer 0.50% extra interest rate to Senior Citizen (Age 60 or above) on fixed deposits which is higher than most of other banks. We also offer higher interest rate of 0.50% for a single deposit amount of Rs.15 lacs or more from any depositor. (However both the benefits cannot be availed at a time).
- We offer nomination facility for all types of deposit accounts.
- We provide monthly/quarterly/half yearly/yearly interest payment to our customers in their existing Fixed deposits as per their instructions including remittance by RTGS/NEFT to the account maintained with other bank.
- The maturity date of Loan and Overdraft Account against Fix Deposit is maturity date of Fixed Deposit Receipt.
- TDS on Interest income will be deducted as per Income Tax Act.
Rules & Regulations For Fixed Deposit Scheme :
- Depositor has to fulfill KYC norms as per RBI directives.
- Customer can Open Fixed Deposit A/c with minimum of Rs.500/-.
- Guardian can open Minor’s Fixed deposit A/c. When minor turn major then at maturity date he/she can withdraw the amount with his/her signature, after providing valid age proof.
- In the case of premature payment of deposit it will be observed for what period the deposit has actually run with the bank. The interest Rate applicable on the date of deposit for the actual period or the rate of interest prevailing on the date for that period, whichever is less, less 1% will be payable on that deposit. Further the interest rate payable will be a simple interest rate.
- The maturity amount is payable on maturity date. If depositor do not renew the deposit on due date or within 14 days of its maturity, the deposit will not be renewed with retrospective date and only savings bank interest rate will be payable on that deposit for the lapsed period and the fresh deposit will be issued on the day customer approaches the Branch or payment will be given to the customer if he wants to encash the deposit.
- All rights reserved with the Bank’s management to Change the Interest Rate of the Fixed Deposit Scheme without prior notice. The changed rate of interest shall be notified on bank’s notice board.
- The Bank has all rights of appropriation, set off, lien and change the rules and regulations for the scheme.
Requirements to Open Fixed Deposit Account :
(as per recurring deposit account)
- The proceeds of FDR and its interest payment(monthly,quarterly,half yearly or yearly)can be obtained by the client to the credit of his/her account maintained with other bank on the same day by RTGs/NEFT.
Valid Photo I.D. & Address Proof
Any one of proof (Photo Proof)
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- Government Approved College/university I.Card
- Government/Semi government/Department I.Card
- Aadhar Card
- Electricity Bill (not more than 3 months old)
- BSNL Landline Telephone Bill (not more than 3 months old)
- Municipal Tax Bill
- Other proof acceptable by Bank.
- Passport Size Photographs – two copies
- Pan Card with forwarding letter
- Birth certificate for minor a/c.
- Senior Citizens have to produce age proof to avail extra Interest Rate benefit.