Personal Loan is available from Rs.50,000 upto Rs. 3,00,000/- for purchase of white consumer goods to meet with the expenses like social, religious occasion, medical treatment, minor repairs to property etc.
Rate of interest on personal loan is 13.00% per year.
- Applicant’s last two years Income tax Return / Payslip of last 3 months / Notarized income certificate for joint family.
- Last tax bill / certificate from society chairman/Secretary if applicant owned property.
- 2 Photographs of Applicant.
- Address proof – electric bill /telephone bill (any one) As per KYC norms.
- Photo proof – Pan card / Voter card / Driving license (Any one) As per KYC norms.
- Bank Statement.
- Applicant has to show all original documents to the bank for verification with zerox copy. Original documents will be returned to applicant after verification.
- Applicant should have Savings/ current Bank account with the bank.
- Photograph-two copies.
- Last tax bill.
- Last income tax return copy.
- Address proof – electric bill /telephone bill (any one) of residence and of business place.
- Photo proof – Pan card / Voter card / Driving license (Any one).
- Loan amount maximum Rs.3,00,000/-.
- Loan amount is to be repaid with interest within 36 EMIs..
- Applicant has to take share of bank @5% of the limit.
- Processing charges of 0.50% will be levied on sanction.
- ROI @13%p.a.