Contact Us
sidetabindex
Fixed Deposit

7.50%

Individual (2 Years To 3 Years)

8.00%

Senior Citizen (2 Years To 3 Years)

Services

Service Charges

 

Sr. No. Nature of Service Proposed Incl. GST 18%
1 Duplicate Statement / Passbook Issue Charges    
  For Saving a/cs Rs. 118/-
  For other a/cs
       
2 Half Yearly Incidental Charges  
  For Saving a/cs
  For other a/cs Rs. 178/-
       
3 A/C Closed charges    
  Before 1 yrs    
  For Saving a/cs Rs. 178/-
  For other a/cs Rs. 236/-
       
4 Cash Service charges (Above 2 Lakh) (Per Lakh) Rs. 118/-          Max  Rs. 2950/-
       
5 Minimum Balance for Accounts    
  For Saving a/cs  (with Chequebook) up to Rs. 200/- Rs. 59/-
                                                  Rs. 201/- to Rs. 400/- Rs. 47/-
                                                  Rs. 401/- to Rs. 600/- Rs. 35/-
                                                  Rs. 601/- to Rs. 800/- Rs. 24/-
                                                  Rs. 801/- to Rs. 999/- Rs. 12/-
  For Current a/cs                                up to Rs. 400/- Rs. 118/-
                                                 Rs. 401/- to Rs. 800/- Rs. 94/-
                                               Rs. 801/- to Rs. 1200/-  Rs. 70/-
                                             Rs. 1201/- to Rs. 1600/- Rs. 47/-
                                             Rs. 1601/- to Rs. 1999/- Rs. 24/-
       
6 Inward RTGS and NEFT charges No charges
       
7 Outward RTGS charges    
  2 Lakh & Above No charges
       
8 Outward NEFT charges    
  Up to 2 Lakh No charges
  2 Lakh & Above
       
9 Confidental Report charges Rs. 236/-
       
10 Local Pay order / DD issue charges (Per Rs.1000/-) Rs. 2.36/-        Min. Rs.36/-  Maxi. Rs.2950/-
       
11 DD of other Bank issue charges (Per Rs.1000/-) Rs. 3.54/-        Min. Rs.36/-  Maxi. Rs.2950/-
       
12 Cancellation charges of DD / Pay order  Rs. 60/-
       
13 Outward Bills for Collection (Per Rs.1000/-)  Rs. 4.72/-         Min Rs. 48/-         Max Rs. 4720/-
       
14 Inward Bills for Collection (Per Rs.1000/-)  Rs.3.54/-           Min Rs.118/-   Max Rs. 4720/-
       
15 Signature varification charges Rs. 118/-
       
16 Cheque Book Issue charges (Per Leaf)    
  For Saving a/cs (Financial Year 20 leave free) Rs. 2.36/- 
  For other a/cs (Financial Year 30 leave free) Rs. 2.36/- 
       
17 Cheque Stop Payment charges (Per Cheque)    
  For Saving a/cs Rs. 118/- More than 2 chqs. Rs 354/- (max.)
  For other a/cs Rs. 236/- More than 2 chqs. Rs 354/- (max.)
       
18 Inward Cheque Return charges SB A/c Other A/c
  Up to RS. 50000/- Rs. 118/- Rs. 236/-
  Above 50000/- to 100000/- Rs. 236/- Rs. 296/-
  Above 100000/- to 200000/- Rs. 296/- Rs. 354/-
  Above 200000/- to 500000/- Rs. 354/- Rs. 472/-
  Above 500000/- Rs. 354/- Rs. 590/-
       
19 Outward Cheque Return charges Rs. 118./-
       
20 ECS    
  ECS Registration Charges Rs. 296/-
  ECS Return charges Rs. 414/-
       
21 Balance and Other Certificate Issuing Charges Rs. 236/-
       
22 Solvancy Certificate Charge     up to 1 lakh Rs.354/-
  1 lakh to 5 lakh Rs.1180/-
  5 lakh to 10 lakh Rs.2950/-
  10 lakh to 25 lakh Rs.3540/-
  25 lakh & above Rs.4720/-
       
23 Processing charges new limit / Term laon 0.60% sanc.limit Max. Rs. 25000/- + C-GST 9% + S-GST 9% (Total 18%)
  Builder Project loan Processing Charges 0.60% sanc.limit Max. Rs. 75000/- + C-GST 9% + S-GST 9% (Total 18%)
       
24 Renewal of limit 50% of the  processing charge of new limit Max Rs. 12500/- + C-GST 9% + S-GST 9% (Total 18%)
       
25 Renewal of limit with enhancement (A) For Existing Limit : 50% of the  processing charge of new limit Max Rs. 12500/- + C-GST 9% + S-GST 9% (Total 18%) (B) For Additional Limit : 0.50% sanc.limit Max. Rs. 25000/- + C-GST 9% + S-GST 9% (Total 18%)  Total Processing Chanrge (A+B) (Not more than 25000 + GST)
       
26 In case of GAP between expiry date of original facility & its actual renewal with or without enhancement @0.50% per annum Max. Rs. 12500/- + C-GST 9% + S-GST 9% (Total 18%) 
       
27 Adhoc limit 150% of Normal Charges Max Rs. 12500/- + C-GST 9% + S-GST 9% (Total 18%) for proportionate period
       
28 CIBIL Report Charge for all Borrowing A/C (Per Report)  Rs. 590/-          
       
29 Clearance of chq.against effect 15% per annum + C-GST 9% + S-GST 9% (Total 18%)
       
30 TOD -Excess over limit 18% per annum + C-GST 9% + S-GST 9% (Total 18%)
       
31 Late Submisson of Stock stat. Rs.118/- per month
       
32 Providing of credit opinion including introduction ( when no credit limit availed from us) Rs. 590/-
       
33 Inspection charges per visit (for regular accounts half yearly payments)  
  Rs. 2 Lakh to Rs. 10 Lakh Rs. 472/-
  Rs. 10 Lakh to Rs. 20 Lakh Rs. 590/-
  Rs. 20 Lakh to Rs. 50 Lakh Rs. 886/-
  Rs. 50 Lakh to Rs. 1 Crore Rs. 1180/-
  Above Rs. 1 Crore Rs. 1770/-
       
34 Half yearly service charge in  ODHP/ODBT/ODCCC/KVCC/KVOD a/c (as per limit)    
  up to 25000/- Rs. 89/-
  25001/- to 100000/- Rs. 178/-
  100001/- to 500000/- Rs. 296/-
  500001/- to 1000000/- Rs. 414/-
  1000001/- to 5000000/- Rs. 1062/-
  Above 5000000/- Rs. 1416/-
       
35 Lifting of Marking of Lien on NSC/KVP/RBI Bonds/IVP/Assignment of Lic Policies Rs.118/-
       
36 Remittance against tender of Cash (DD/PO) Maxi.Remittence Rs.50000/- for non a/c holders (normal charges + Rs. 2.30/- per Rs. 1000/-) Rs. 2.36/-
     
37  Commitment charges in ODHP/ODBT/ODCC/KVCC/ODKV/ODLBM on Credit limit used below 70%, the commitment charges 2% on unutilized limit upto 70% of sanctioned limit (Only for the limit more than Rs. 10 Lakh) + GST 18%
     
38 SMS Charges Half Yearly in (005,012,013,016,065,074,081) type of Customer's A/C Rs. 60/-
     
39 ATM Card User Charges (Yearly) Rs. 177/-
  ATM Card : Issue of Duplicate card Charge Rs. 177/-
  ATM Re-Generate Pin Mailer Charge Rs. 118/-
     
40 SMS Charges quaterly in Savings A/C Rs. 11.80
     
41 Loan Pre-Payment Charge (Loan takeover by other FI) Only for Business Loan (i.e.  Machinery, Cash Credit, Working Capital, Mortgage) 2% of Pre-Paid Amount
     
42 Penal Charges 3% + GST 18%  of Overdue Amount
     

Get special offers , interest rate , loan application process and more